Car accidents are a frequent occurrence on today’s busy roads. Accidents of this type can both stressful and time consuming to sort out so it’s important to appoint the right legal representive. We operate a No Win No Fee service and can arrange everything from replacement vehicle to compensation and rehabilitation.
Our job as your conveyancing solicitor is to oversee the legal process in either the sale or purchase of your property. Our experienced team of property solicitors will take the stress out of the transaction allowing you to concentrate on the more important things in like moving home.
Do you know where to turn in the event of accident at work? Your employer has a duty of care to provide you with a safe environment to work in. If you have been involved in an accident at work through no fault of your own, then our legal team are here to help. We can assess your work accident and advise you of both your rights as an employee and any compensation that you may be entitled to.
Being the victim of a failed medical or beauty procedure can leave you feeling alone. We are here to listen to your complaint and advise you of your rights as a consumer. Our first class medical negligence department will provide you with all the answers you need to determine your prospects of success
Has the property you occupy made you or someone in your household unwell? Damp properties can cause damage to your belongings but most off all can lead to serious health problems. Don’t delay contact our housing disrepair department today.
Have you been sold insurance alongside your credit card, accounts or mortgage? We can help you claim back your miss sold payment protect insurance, don’t delay contact our payment protection department today.
If you have been diagnosed with an industrial disease, or suffer with a condition that has been caused by your work, you may be eligible to claim compensation. Contact our Industrial Disease Department today.
Slips, Trips & Falls
Slip trip or fall accidents are one of the most common types of accidents people have. A simple slip can cause very serious injuries such as back injuries, paralysis, broken bones & head injuries. Many happen in the working environment due to poor health & safety regulations.
Are you looking for help and advice in relation to family law? We understand family law can be a sensitive and difficult area to negotiate. We have a wealth of experience in this area and in most cases will offer a free no obligation phone call.
Equal Pay Claims Aberdeen
An Equal Pay claim can be made if an employee receives a lower rate of pay, bonuses or less favourable terms than a colleague doing the same or broadly similar job. A claim can also be made if your employer has carried out a job evaluation and your job has been given the same grade as a colleague in a completely different job and you have been receiving lower pay, bonuses or less favourable terms.
An individual may make an Equal Pay claim if:
- They receive a lower rate of pay, bonuses or less favourable terms than a colleague doing the same or broadly similar job
- Your employer has carried out a job evaluation scheme and your job has been given the same rating or grade as a colleague in a completely different job. And you have been receiving lower pay or bonuses or less favourable terms
- Your job requires a level of skill, knowledge or experience to a colleague who does a completely different job. And you have been receiving lower pay, bonuses or less favourable terms
However it is important to remember:
- You can only compare yourself to a person who works for the same employer.
- You can only compare yourself with a person of the opposite sex.
- You may still have an equal pay claim if your salary is the same but the terms of your contract are less favourable. The terms could include bonuses, sick pay, overtime.
- You do not have to have the same job as your colleague in order to have an equal pay claim. Your job simply has to be of the same level and require the same skills.
If you feel you have justification to make an Equal Pay Claim then please feel free to get in touch with us and our team of specialist advisors and solicitors will be happy to help you assess your claim.
No Win No Fee
No Win No Fee arrangements (or Conditional Fee Arrangements; CFAs) ensure that if you do not win your accident claim, you do not have to pay your solicitor a fee. Insurance will cover you against the other side’s costs and expenses. If you win your no win no fee claim, you should receive your compensation free of any deductions, as your solicitor’s costs should be paid by the other side.
Call Us Now
Call us today and one of our specialist solicitors can start your claim straight away.
Start A Live Chat
Need an answer to your question quickly? Chat Live with our staff 24 hours a day .
Alternatively drop us an email with a brief description of your claim and we will get back to you within 30 minutes..
Have you been the victim of medical negligence? Then you may be entitled to compensation.